We provide a nationwide repair service for domestic white and brown goods, including specialist swap-out services, spares distribution and warehousing.
A dedicated repairer network of engineers which covers the entire UK and uniquely employes directly employed engineers covering over 80% of the UK, the remaining areas are covered by managed contractors under our strict SLAs. It also has its own UK call centre, warehouse and repair centre within the UK, and has gained an enviable reputation as one of the country’s leading providers of fast response, high fix-rate customer service for major retailers.
In addition the business provides nationwide installation, repair and servicing of domestic central heating boilers and systems. We also provide Landlord Gas Safety Checks (CP12) and individually tailored and flexible packages to suit all of our clients’ requirements.
- Our own repair and refurbishment technicians and engineers – all qualified and CRB certified
- UK wide repair in-situ or collection into multi-location repair facilities
- Seamless end to end process collection – repair – reinstall
- Strict service level guarantees
- Time slots where required
- Market leading first time fix performance
- In-house spare parts sourcing and distribution direct from the world’s leading manufactures
Whether in in situ or at our repair facilities our expertise covers the following products:
- Flat screen televisions, cookers, ovens, hobs, extractors
- White goods; washing machines, dryers, fridges, freezers
- Boilers and full heating and plumbing systems
- Electrical systems
Whatever the reason, whatever the task, we can help. Our team of qualified engineers is on hand to help householders and businesses deal with the all those unexpected appliance breakdowns which can cause you no end of inconvenience.http://www.0800repair.com
We would be delighted to discuss what we do in more detail, so please contact us to discuss.